Seyed Mohammad Ghaffarian is a PhD student of Information Security at Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic). He received his Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence in 2012, and a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering in 2009 at the same university.
My previous research interests were:
- Autonomous Mobile Service Robots
- Computer Vision and Visual-SLAM
- General Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks
S. Mohammad Ghaffarian also was the team-leader of the Sourena team (a RoboCup @Home research team) for two years participating in RoboCup international competitions (2010 in Singapore and 2011 in Turkey).
Other interests and hobbies include:
- Programming and Software Development (Specially in Java)
- Linux / UNIX Operating Systems
- s.m.ghaffarian (a) gmail .com